Who is KITO
- Founded 1932 in Japan, KITO Europe GmbH is since 2006 a subsidiary in Germany
- Office, production and warehouse at the Düsseldorf location
- B2B companies with independent sales partners in Europe and the CIS states
- Serial hoists from stock and special solutions from production
- KITO ACADEMY Training Program
- KITO DemoVan - Mobile showroom on four wheels
The absolute confidence of users in KITO hoists is our goal. With our brand name we want to continue to stand for the highest safety and efficient functionality in lifting technology in the future. Extremely high load tests - beyond industrial standards and guidelines - will provide proof of the premium quality of our products.
- 100% in-house production, 100% coordinated = 100% KITO quality: manufacturer of both load chains and hoists. Guarantees the exact fit of chain links and driving parts. Minimized wear, compact design, very long lifetime.
- Frequency inverter as a unique selling point: high quality inverter as standard, unique in the industry. Smooth lifting and improved stops at slow lifting speeds, precise positioning of the load. Efficiency increase through 1.3 times faster lifting speed at up to 30% of the nominal load.
- Load chain as a unique selling point: globally unique, electroless nickel-plated. Compared to conventional galvanized load chains, higher corrosion protection, very high tensile and breaking strength, less wear, less maintenance, longer service life.
- Customer satisfaction in focus. Fast reaction times, short delivery times for series hoisting equipment.
- Proven, ready-to-call product concepts for special industries, such as the food industry, overhead power line construction, wind power plants, etc.
- The KITO Group in Europe. Everything from one source: sling chains, hoists, light crane systems, crane and lever solutions for extreme environments.
- Worldwide unique, electroless nickel-plated load chain
- Manual hoists such as lever hoists and manual chain hoists
- Electric chain hoists with 230V, 400V and special voltages
- Hoists with low headroom
- Trolleys as push-, geared- and motorized trolleys
- Beam clamps
- Special solutions for various applications and industries