Who is YALE
- Yale is a brand of Columbus McKinnon, a global leader in lifting and intelligent motion control technology.
- Yale has a European leading market position in the field of standard manual hoists.
- Yale is part of a company with more than 3000 employees worldwide, 18 brands across the globe and more than 150 years of experience.
- Owns its own factories of production to control high quality, security and product development and innovation.
The mission of Yale: to provide expert, professional-grade solutions and products, building the trust of customers by solving their high-value problems.
Experience, expertise and innovation combined with a broad understanding of user requirements are the winning formula on which their product portfolio of hoists, material handling equipment and load handling devices has long been based. They work, guided by their purpose, mission, vision, and values, to raise expectations of themselves and ultimately increase their value to the customers.
- For almost a century and a half, Columbus McKinnon products have been used to lift, position, and secure materials and people all around the world.
- Columbus McKinnon is a global organization with headquarter in Buffalo (New York) and offices and manufacturing facilities across North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
- A centric customer service based on maintenance & service repair, on-site support, various training programs and supports.
- A worldwide presence thanks to global partners, offices and a specialist expertise in a variety of industrial and commercial sectors worldwide: in construction, mechanical engineering, transport, energy & water management, oil & gas and paper production
- A strong brand and company with strong values shared daily by all.
- Hand chain and lever hoists
- Trolleys as push-, geared- and motorized trolleys
- Electric chain hoists with 230V, 400V and special voltages
- Air chain hoists
- Manual and electric winches
- Beam clamps
- Hydraulic tools 700 bars
- Explosion proof range of products for various applications and industries (ATEX)